The Production Worker at Metsch is under the direction of the Production Engineer and will primarily be responsible for the manufacturing of industrial ceramic products using established production procedures , following safety protocol and adhering to the company’s quality and production standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity
- Ability and willingness to read, understand and accurately follow all work instructions and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to meet production standards on work assignments in accordance with work instruction quotas
- Ability and willingness to work effectively and safely as part of a team while following all health and safety programs
- Maintain good housekeeping and a clean work area
- Perform other duties as required by Management
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- Paid Accident & Sickness benefits
- Pension plan
- Paid Vacation
- Ten (10) Paid holidays
- Paid Personal and PTO days
Date of onset
Job openings immediately available
Haven’t found a suitable job?
Send us your resume and we will get back to you when a position becomes available.
Phone: (304) 387-1067
Work in Metsch
Family owned and rooted with family values, Metsch views its relationship with their work associates and the greater Chester community as an extension of the Metsch family.
Our close-knit dedicated team has made us the success we are today. We support our employees with a family-friendly work environment and a robust wage and benefit package that exceeds other companies in our area. Metsch advocates the “good neighbor” policy and maintains its facility as if it was the home next door. Metsch is engaged in the Chester community by supporting local charitable organizations, participating in community events and supporting our local schools and youth programs.